Historic gems from Wolf’s archives and the historic film-vault.
These historic documents depict all categories from film history, spanning from historic moments to technological singularities and innovations since the invention of Film and Television.
- 10 Common Mistakes of the Amateur Cameraman (American Cinematographer Magazine October 1933)
- AGFA Superpan Ad (1935)
- Corrective Makeup as an Aid to Cinematography (1935)
- Film Lingo
- James Wong Howe’s first Color Movie (1937)
- Kodak Brownie Commercial: THE BEST CHRISTMAS PRESENT (1959)
- Lets Try Some Cinetricks With Mirrors (1935)
- Making Movies Under Water (1933)
- Portrait Pitfalls (1931)
- Shooting the Newsreel (1930)
- Television in Color (American Cinematographer Magazine June 1931)
- The Cameraman – Buster Keaton’s masterpiece (1928)
- The Kindergarten and Cinematography (1911)